Monday, May 21, 2012

Sad update on seahorses...

Greetings to all on this beautiful Monday! I have some bad news on the seahorses. Something is eating the adults/babies and I now only have 2 adults. There are several pests in the tank so it could be one of several things. I'm going to move the seahorses to a different tank that will be setup so that I can save the two remaining and then eventually get a few more. They're happy (I know this because they're breeding) but something keeps getting them. When they get in the new tank, it will look better (because I'm going to make it more "natural" looking) so I'll get some pictures up when I get it all situated. I guess it's not ALL bad because I do still have two seahorses and they're healthy but this is definitely a setback. Well, off to work on the seahorse tank I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment