Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter!

Today was Easter! The cats got a special food as a treat (a Whiskas Purrfectly Fish pouch!) for breakfast and also lots of treats! I let them pick out some different toys to play with (out of their toy box) and they got some turkey and cheese to eat. I gave them catnip to play in/with too! Fiona got a special salad to eat and Lewis and Clark got some treats (carrots, Yogies, etc). I re-decorated Gex's cage the other day and will post pictures as soon as I can. The weather has been beautiful for the past few days (except for a storm Friday night) and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Unfortunately I was not able to spend much time with them because I visited with realities.
What a GREAT day!

Just an update: As some of you know, Sunny broke her leg in November and she was in a cast for 3 weeks. She has been out of the cast for a while but still favors the other leg when sitting down (when she walks, you can't tell she ever broke her leg). But she has basically made a full recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment